Tuesday, March 3, 2009

They Are At War With Us!

The 9-11 Report told us that our enemy was at war with us but we were not at war with them.

I believe that is the case again. The liberals have been at war with conservatives, capitalism, liberty, achievement, prosperity, critical thinking, common sense and the American Dream for several decades. America is being taken down from within, without a shot being fired. We are not defending our nation because we do not realize or acknowledge that we are under attack and at war.

2 comments:

  1. okay, i wasn't sure it was going to let me post anything. So, my old man knows how to use a computer and a blog site MUCH better than I do. I am getting used to this kind of backwards humiliation after attempting to run with you in September. Not pretty. Anyway, I think you have a good observation here. While I don't tend to be as quick to cry "the sky is falling" as you and my husband, it is clear that somehow our country has become SO divided. It baffles me that well-meaning and seemingly intelligent people can be on both ends of such an opposite spectrum. The tension is becoming more and more apparent and obvious everyday. Have you seen how Obama (the optimistic and hope-riddled leader) turns into a negative, whiny, angry jerk when he's in press conferences and challenged at all by anyone who opposes him or his ideas? It's like, "Who are YOU to question this???" So much for bi-partisan. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

    ReplyDelete