Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Desoto Pulls to the Left


Don't you just hate it when you are driving along and you have to keep fighting to keep headed straight down the road and in the center of your own lane. Whether it is something wrong with the car, like the alignment; or, maybe the wind is blowing strong from one side. Well, the Desoto always pulls to the left. But in this case, I believe it is both that there is something wrong with the Desoto and there is a bitter, cold wind blowing in that direction.


The "wind" is always accusing the "Right" that we are "racist". If you believed everything they say, you would be sure that Right-Wing Republicans are all a bunch of bigots.


Now we have the Desoto. I am convinced that there is also something wrong with her alignment. She has made some racist comments in the past. The Left is making excuses for her "poor choice of words" but they are sure that she did not mean what she said. She has made it clear that when she is on the bench, Justice is not blind.


I could care less what race she is or the color of her skin. What bothers me is that I care that she cares what race I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment