Monday, May 11, 2009

Bageebees!!!

I have heard of the bageebees, before; but, I had never experienced them. That all changed this morning. Today, I had the bageebees scared out of me.

First thing this morning, I was typing and Sandee came in to see what I was doing as soon as she got up. We talked a few seconds and then she began to shake the bookcase with her hands. Then her head began to bow over. It dawned on me that she might be starting to faint. Even though I was only six to seven feet away, I was not able to get there in time. She collapsed and fell back, hitting the back of her head on the floor, pretty hard.

I picked up her head and saw a familiar, wide-eyed, blank stare. There was no response, only the same stare that I saw a couple years ago when I found a dead man in a house I was appraising. This is where the bageebees got scared out of me. Thank God, after 5-10 seconds, she began to respond. Within a couple minutes she was talking normally and I got her back to bed. She ended up feeling normal the rest of the day. She thinks that she had got up to quick from bed, walked in to see me and got extremely light-headed, enough so as to black out.

As she was coming to, she said that she thought she was dreaming. The first thing she saw was my head in her face, asking her if she was OK.

You know that you love someone. You even realize that you really love them. This morning, I realized, in those few seconds, just how much I really, really love her. I am a blessed man!

No comments:

Post a Comment